Thursday, October 1, 2009

FAREWELL SENSES

Here in this post I want to share a personal experience. As I work in a company and employee cards are mandatory for entry in office. The Security Guards are very strict in this matter. Sometimes, I forget my employee card at home, request him (security guard) to let me enter in the office but he forced me to go back home and bring the employee card, then he will allow me to enter in. Though, I am here in this office since last two years and almost all the security guards are familiar with me, they recognize me and daily exchange greetings. So, by chance if now, I forget my employee card they let me go inside the office but one of them is too strict. I never see smile on his face or politeness in his vice. When I find his duty on the main gate I never tried to request him to let me go inside the office because it’s the saying of my teacher “Don’t say that words or don’t perform that actions where you have not above 80% chances of success”. Now, as I know the strict nature of that security guard, I don’t have even 5% surety that my request (to enter in the office without card) will be granted. So, when I reach office first I check my employee card, if I have, I show it to him, he slightly nodes and I enter. In other case if I forget my card at home, and that specific guard is on duty, I turned back to home for my employee card. In short, all other security guards have some soft corner but that one specific security guard is typically represents the Adolf Hittler, stone hearted.
Now I draw your attention towards my other experience which is related to above mentioned text.
Mostly, it has been witnessed that whenever we have to stop at signal, we restlessly wait for the green light and mostly start our journey even before the light turns green. Now, if a pretty girl is crossing the road or walking along the road, all the bike rider’s neck will move like radar, targeted to that girl and they don’t ready to move even though the light turns green. The voices of car horns break their dilemma and forced them to move.
Every one of us is familiar with the worldly famous cartoon “Tom & Jerry” just recall the behavior of Tom when he saws some female cat in the cartoon or sometimes Jerry saws the female mouse.
And even in parks we find a large number of boys following the girls. They follow the girls like pet animals and are ready to move/travel behind girls even 10 km or more but will not ready to go at the corner of their street if their parents demand something to bring from the shop.

Now, again I come back to my starting paragraph in which, I was writing about the strict security guard. Though, he is an abominable personality due to his strict attitude but personally I was impressed by him due to his commitments and sincerity to his job. As it is his job to stop employees who don’t have their identity and strictness is also the part of his job, in short, according to me, he was a dutiful employee, fully committed to his job descriptions.
Last evening, when I was leaving the office I saw a brand new applied for Toyota Corolla that just stopped at front the main gate of our office and a modern girl came out of the car. She was not the employee of our office and was just stranger. Now, that strict guard was on duty at that time so, he became more attentive. That lady called him with his finger and he rushed towards her. Then she ordered him(security guard) to put a box (which was placed on the road) in her car, according to his(strict) personality, I was expecting that he will show rude attitude towards that girl and will say her to move the car from the front of the gate and will also inquire about the mysterious box which, was just placed on the road but he went opposite to my expectations. First, he himself tried to lift the box and to put it in her car but when he realized that box is too heavy and he could not lift it alone, he started to shout to his companion security guards “oh put the box into the car” now he trying to say it in Punjabi language and if we translate it in Punjabi in this way “OYE EAY DABBA GADI CH RAKH DIYOO” but he was so confused and out of his senses to see that modern girl that he was saying “OYE EAY GADDA DABI CH RAKH DIYO”, “OYE EAY GADDA DABI CH RAKH DIYO” “OYE EAY GADDA DABI CH RAKH DIYO”.
Thank you for spending your precious time to read my Post.

No comments:

Post a Comment